About Us
East Coast Pools
 East Coast Pool & Spa Service was established in 1987 

·         When East Coast Pool & Spa Service was established our goal was to provide service beyond the customers’ expectations, and to offer to good products at a fair price. We looked for suppliers that shared our values, ideals, and could offer us the support we needed to grow. As our hard work began to pay off, we grew and expanded. In 1999 to better reflect all that we had to offer we changed our name to East Coast Pools, Patio & Grills. Ten years later in 2009 after organizational changes, the original owner began a transformation of the company. In 2011 a new era began as services offered in the local Southern New Jersey market were redefined, and the company launched its new Web-Site: eastcoastpoolsonline.com 
·         Our new web-site eastcoastpoolsonline.com has hundreds of swimming pool products, and thousands of swimming pool parts available from all major manufacturers for shipment to pool owners around the world. Items include swimming pool products, equipment, & supplies and parts for pool pumps, pool filters, pool heaters, automatic pool cleaners, sliding & diving boards, time clocks, plumbing fittings, valves, salt systems, and many other items are available for shipment including pool cover pumps.
·         Also available for shipment are swimming pool pumps, pool filters, pool heaters, pool cleaners, sliding & diving boards, pool covers, games, toys, floats, pool maintenance equipment and pool chemicals . 
·         The Southern New Jersey Market has access to East Coast Pools Service Department which for the past 30 years has been providing Swimming Pool Services to thousands of satisfied customers. These services include: swimming pool openings, swimming pool closings, weekly services and repairing of both In-ground and above-ground pools. Service calls for the repair and installation of pool pumps, filters, heaters, automatic pool cleaners, salt systems, upgrading of filter systems, in-ground pool remodeling, and the installation of loop-loc safety covers is available.
·         When we started in 1987 we made the decision to sell what we felt were the best swimming pool products available. When looking for a pool chemical supplier that met our criteria of being the best, we came across BioGuard who had good products that even worked under stress. They had an algaecide that became more active as the pools water got warmer -- it's called Back-Up and is still available. Nobody wants algae in their pool and this is a great product. 85% of pool water clarity comes from filtration; while the other 15% comes from the addition of pool chemicals. Filtration systems brake down, and if the chemicals are not working correctly the pools water will get cloudy and algae can develop. So we needed to find a chemical supplier that had products that would work under these stresses. BioGuard had everything we were looking for so we became an Authorized BioGuard Dealer. 
·         BioGuard is the industry leader when it comes to pool chemicals. These products really work and some make the pools water feel Silky. Visit the BioGuard page in our store for more information. BioGuard Pool Chemicals are only available for delivery in Southern New Jersey. 
·         eastcoastpoolsonline.com has one of the largest parts inventories in the United States and is being made available to swimming pool owners worldwide.
·        Swimming pool products, equipment, and supplies are available from all major manufactures like: Pentair Pool Products, Hayward Pool Products, RayPak Pool Heaters Teledyne Larrs, Zodiac, Jandy, Sta-Rite, Bio-Guard, King, Nature2, Unicel, Filbur A.O. Smith, Emerson, Aqua Products, Baracuda, Fiberstars, Goldline, Smart Pool, Rainbow, Intefrab, Letro, S.R. Smith, Intermatic, Jacuzzi, Swim Line. Pool Master, Zodiac Dolphin, Del Ozone, Lasco, and more. Swimming pool parts
·         Shopping Categories include: Above Ground Pools, In-Ground Pools, Pool Chemicals, Pool Equipment, Pool Supplies, Pool Parts, Pool Pumps, Pool Filters, Pool Heaters, Pool Cleaners, Pool Covers, Pool Lites, Pool Diving Boards & Slides, Pool Ladders, Pool Fences, Ladder Enclosures, Pool Pump Motors, Pool Rails, PVC, Pool Games, Toys & Floats , and many more.
          If you don't see it on our site, E-mail us with the information on what you are looking for, so we can assist you with your purchase.